FOR WHOM ?
The osteopathy is made for all those who want to improve their true potential.
The osteopathy does not cure something specifically, but a person in all its being. It is not a symptomatic medicine.
The osteopath tends to understand the person physically, historically and psychologically. Eventually, he is able to help the patient by guiding him to a speciality adapted to his troubles.
FOR WHAT ?
1° General condition
- Hard times…
2° Musculoskeletal system
Wound treatment, dysfunctions prevention and recovery assistance.
- Spine: lumbago, sciatic, neck pain, stiff neck, whiplash
- Lower body: tendinitis, twists, meniscus luxation…
- Upper body: tennis elbow, golf elbow, swimming shoulder, rotator cuff, synovial cyst, Quervain cyst…
3° Digestive system
- Hepatic and vesicular functional disorders
4° ENT condition
5° Gynaecological condition
(if spinal abnormalities and/or small hips)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Orthodontic device (pain)
- Sleep disorder